Fiber Gel Rose Blush
€ 13,24 – € 23,80 ex. BTW
- Great UV Builder Gel
- Beautiful light pink/ natural color
- One-phase self-leveling
- Pefect adhesion & durability
- Suitable for reparing and reinforcing natural nails
- Gel can be polished to shine
- For creating the perfect NON-yellowing manicure
- Available in volumes: 15 ML & 30 ML
Fiber UV Nail Gel Rose Blush
The Fiber UV Nail Gel in Rose Blush is an unique One-Phase system for creating a natural-looking manicure, with or without extensions. The gel is great for reconstructing ripped or broken nails. It provides an ultimate adhesion and durability so it prevents lifting and breakage. The Fiber Gel can be polished to a high gloss, therefore a top coat is not necessary.
How to apply our UV One Phase Gels
- Clean the nails and hands by using the Purifier
- Lightly buff off the natural nail with the buffer file. Use the manicure stick to push back the cuticle area and remove remaining dust. File and shape the nails.
- Clean the nails with the Nail Scrub
- Optional: apply a tip or form
- Apply one layer of All System Bonder to the nail and let it air dry.
- Apply a thin layer of the Fiber UV Gel on the nail and let it cure for 90 seconds.
- Repeat step 6!
- Remove the sticky layer with the Gel Cleanser and a nail wipe
- File the nails in the right shape and buff the nails. Then remove any remaining dust!
- Finish with the cuticle oil & handlotion!