Fiber Gel Pastel Pink
€ 13,24 – € 23,80 ex. BTW
- Builder gel
- Pastel pink
- Self-leveling & super strong
- Easy to apply
- Special NON-yellowing formula
- Create a natural-looking manicure your client will love
- No Top Coat needed!
- Available in volumes: 15 ML & 30 ML
Fiber UV Nail Gel Pastel Pink
The Fiber UV Nail Gel in Pastel Pink is an unique gel for starters and advanced nail technicians. The gel is suitable for nail extensions as wel for restoring and reconstructing ripped or broken nails, because of the special formula which prevents nails from lifting and breakages. The Fiber gel can be polished to a high gloss, therefore a top coat is not necessary. Create a natural-looking manicure your client will love!
How to apply our UV One Phase Gels
- Clean the nails and hands by using the Purifier
- Lightly buff off the natural nail with the buffer file. Use the manicure stick to push back the cuticle area and remove remaining dust. File and shape the nails.
- Clean the nails with the Nail Scrub
- Optional: apply a tip or form
- Apply one layer of All System Bonder to the nail. Place the hand of your client into the LED lamp and cure for 30 seconds
- Apply a thin layer of the Fiber UV Gel on the nail and let it cure for 90 seconds.
- Repeat step 6!
- Remove the sticky layer with the Gel Cleanser and a nail wipe
- File the nails in the right shape and buff the nails. Then remove any remaining dust!
- Finish with the cuticle oil & handlotion!