Fiber Gel Extreme White
€ 13,80 ex. BTW
- Superior Builder gel
- Extreme white pigmented gel
- Self-leveling & extra strong
- Especially for thin application
- Easy to apply
- Special NON-yellowing formula
- Create a sharp and crisp look to your French manicure
- No Top Coat needed!
- Available in volume: 15 ML
Fiber UV Nail Gel Extreme White
The Fiber UV Nail Gel is an Extreme White One-Phase system for creating a sharper and crisper look to your French Manicure. The gel creates a better overlay in the liquid/ powder system. The color is stable so no fading will occur, so your client will enjoy her long-lasting French Manicure. Another advantage of this gel: it provides ultimate adhesion and durability so it prevents lifting and breakages.
How to apply our UV One Phase Gels
- Clean the nails and hands by using the Purifier
- Lightly buff off the natural nail with the buffer file. Use the manicure stick to push back the cuticle area and remove remaining dust. File and shape the nails.
- Clean the nails with the Nail Scrub
- Optional: apply a tip or form
- Apply one layer of All System Bonder to the nail and let it air dry.
- Apply a thin layer of the Fiber UV Gel on the nail and let it cure for 90 seconds.
- Repeat step 6!
- Remove the sticky layer with the Gel Cleanser and a nail wipe
- File the nails in the right shape and buff the nails. Then remove any remaining dust!
- Finish with the cuticle oil & handlotion!