Fiber Gel Classic Ivory
€ 13,24 – € 23,80 ex. BTW
- Superior Builder gel
- Semi-transparent Ivory
- Special NON-yellowing formula
- Self-leveling & extra strong
- Prevents lifting and fractures
- Suitable for reparing and reinforcing natural nails
- No Top Coat needed!
- Available in volumes: 15 ML & 30 ML
Fiber UV Nail Gel Classic Ivory
The Fiber UV Nail Gel in Classic Ivory is a semi-transparent One-Phase system suitable for reparing and reinforcing natural nails. The formula provides ultimate adhesion ensuring workability and durability with no lifting or cracking. A top coat is not necessary, since the Fiber Gel can be polished to a high gloss. The color is stable so no fading will occur, so your client will enjoy her long-lasting NON-yellowing manicure.
How to apply our UV One Phase Gels
- Clean the nails and hands by using the Purifier
- Lightly buff off the natural nail with the buffer file. Use the manicure stick to push back the cuticle area and remove remaining dust. File and shape the nails.
- Clean the nails with the Nail Scrub
- Optional: apply a tip or form
- Apply one layer of All System Bonder to the nail. Place the hand of your client into the LED lamp and cure for 30 seconds
- Apply a thin layer of the Fiber UV Gel on the nail and let it cure for 90 seconds.
- Repeat step 6!
- Remove the sticky layer with the Gel Cleanser and a nail wipe
- File the nails in the right shape and buff the nails. Then remove any remaining dust!
- Finish with the cuticle oil & handlotion!