Glamazone Gel Polish The First Snow
€ 15,80 ex. BTW
- Snowy White
- Sophisticated & fashionable
- Great to create creative nail designs
- Ultra Glossy Finish
- Amazing color depth
- Scratch Proof & Leaves no sticky layer
- HEMA-free & DIHEMA Free
- 15-free: our gel polish is free from Xylene, Ethyl tosylamide, parabens, Acetone, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Toluene, Dibutyl phthalate, camphor, Triphenyl Fosfate, Styrene, Bisphenol A, Glycol Ether, Nonylphenol ethoxylate and sulfates
Out of stock
Color Gel Polish The First Snow
The Color Gel Polish The First Snow of Glamazone is a snowy white gel polish. Create sophisticated nail designs with a creative touch. Your client will love and enjoy her nails for up to 2 weeks! Our Gel polish is quick and easy to apply and to remove within 10 minutes. With the Glamazone Gel Polish Range you create the perfect nails – every time! And the best of all our gel polishes are HEMA-free, DIHEMA free and 15-free!
How to apply Gel Polish?
For longlasting results follow the following steps:
- Clean and prepare the natural nails
- Clean the nails with the nail scrub
- Apply the Glamazon base coat and put the hand under the UV lamp
- Reply step 3 with the Glamazone Color Coat and Top Coat
- The Gel Polish leaves no sticky layer so finish with the cuticle oil!
How to remove gel polish
- Apply the Glamazone remover fluid on the remover wrap foil. place the squaer onto the nail and wrap te foil tightly around the finger.
- Wait 10 minutes
- Remove the wraps, one finger at the time
- Gently scrape of dissolved gel from the surface of the nail with a cuticle pusher or manicure stick.
- Finish with cuticle oil to nourish the cuticle area