Glamazone Gel Polish Beach House
€ 15,80 ex. BTW
- Salmon Pink
- Warm, sophisticated color
- Perfect spring color
- Amazing color depth
- Unique High Gloss
- Scratch Proof & Leaves no sticky layer
- HEMA-free & DIHEMA Free
- 15-free: our gel polish is free from Xylene, Ethyl tosylamide, parabens, Acetone, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Toluene, Dibutyl phthalate, camphor, Triphenyl Fosfate, Styrene, Bisphenol A, Glycol Ether, Nonylphenol ethoxylate and sulfates
Gel Polish Beach House
Gel Polish Beach House adds a touch of warmth and sophistication. The delicate shade captures the essence of a soft spring sunset and adds a subtle pop of color to nails. Your client will enjoy her ultra glossy polished nails for up to 2 weeks! Our Gel polish is quick and easy to apply and to remove within 10 minutes. With the Glamazone Gel Polish range you create the perfect nails – every time! And the best of all our gel polishes are HEMA-free, DIHEMA free and 15-free!
How to apply Gel Polish
For longlasting results follow the following steps:
- Clean and prepare the natural nails
- Clean the nails with the nail scrub
- Apply the Glamazone base coat and put the hand under the UV lamp
- Reply step 3 with the Glamazone Color Coat and Top Coat
- The Glamazone Gel Polish leaves no sticky layer so finish with the cuticle oil!
How to remove gel polish
- Apply the Glamazone remover fluid on the remover wrap foil. place the square onto the nail and wrap the foil tightly around the finger.
- Wait 10 minutes
- Remove the wraps, one finger at the time
- Gently scrape of dissolved gel from the surface of the nail with a cuticle pusher or manicure stick.
- Finish with cuticle oil to nourish the cuticle area